Celebrate the End of this Stinkin’ School Year!
This long, strange school year is almost over. It was a tough one. For many kids, it was a year of disruption, distance and deprivation. It was lonely. It was hard. School was a computer. Their friends were a million miles away. They took it one day at a time. They did their homework, or they didn’t. They paid attention, or they didn’t. But they got through it. And that is something worth celebrating.
So, just a reminder…. your (not-so) little one (*sniff*) is about to graduate another year of school. So if you are planning to get an end-of-school gift, there is no time like the present.
Here are a bunch of reasons why Mail Order Mysteries make awesome gifts to celebrate the end of the school year.
Mail Order Mysteries are:
- Super fun experience gifts. They are creative, imaginative, engaging and tech-free.
- Personalized. Kids names are on the clues and the letters are written directly to kids from the characters in the mystery.
- Fun for the whole family. Mail Order Mysteries are an excellent way for kids to spend time with parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who can help solve the mystery.
- Great to do at home or at the cottage.
- A gateway to adventures in history, geography, pirate lore, fairy tales, spy training, cipher cracking, puzzle solving and more.
- A fun way to keep kids reading and learning in the summer, when they can lose some of what they learned over the school year.
- A great way to make memories. Each mystery comes with an extra-special memento to remind kids of the summer you got them the best end-of-school gift ever.