Eight Reasons NOT to Wait to Order Your Mail Order Mystery
We don’t want to alarm you, but Christmas and Hanukkah are five weeks away. You are on it, of course. But there is a fine line between being on it and racing to the mall on December 24th to throw a random armload of toys into a shopping cart.
So here are eight reasons why you should NOT wait to order your Mail Order Mystery.
- Mail Order Mysteries come in the mail, so unless you would like your mystery gift to start in January (nothing wrong with that), you may want to choose a date for us to begin sending your mystery. We ship on Thursdays and the next available holiday ship dates are: November 28, December 5, December 12 and December 19.
- You probably don’t want to buy a random armload of toys, and the kids in your life likely don’t want a random armload of toys. Especially if they are in those tween years and don’t even want more toys.
- You also probably don’t want to buy more video games. It seems like each year the challenge to get everyone, adults included, to put down their devices and spend time together, gets more and more difficult.
- Mail Order Mysteries are screen-free. The one exception is Spies Lies and Serious Bad Guys: kids can go to a super basic website to enter a three digit code and get their next clue. If you want to make the mystery entirely screen free kids have the option of calling a phone number for their clue instead.
- Mail Order Mysteries are awesome experience gifts. They are engaging and imaginative adventures that the whole family can get in on. Siblings can share a mystery; Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents and friends can hear about the stories, share the excitement and help with the clues.
- Mail Order Mysteries promote all those great things like reading, learning and making memories with family. Mail Order Mysteries don’t take up a lot of shelf space. And they are super fun.
- We are not doing any more promotions before the holidays, so please don’t hold out for a promo code. We find that whole Black Friday/Cyber Monday business too stressful for everybody.
- We do occasionally sell out of our mysteries, so order soon to make sure you can choose the perfect mystery.
For more information on holiday shipping please see our recent blog post.
For help choosing the perfect mystery please see our online guide.
If you want to see what other people are saying, check out our five star reviews!